Friday 8 May 2015

Bulkhead Breached & Sparkleburst!


The first five Breachers are done! Well, they’re not weathered yet but I think I’ll do that in batches, maybe when I’ve done the other five? I dunno, I’ll see how it pans out.
 

 
 
 
 
The shields look really bare to me at the moment but I can’t decide what to do with them to break up the big black block.  A stripe maybe? Quarter it?  Any suggestions?

Next up on the Iron Warriors is going to be the Cataphracts with power axes.  I’ve not made any real progress on them yet so no pics for now.


In other gaming news I’m expecting the imminent arrival of my Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King set so in preparation I’ve dragged out my SDE base set to crack on with painting it, I think I’ll alternate between this and my IW’s for a while, should stop me getting bored of either. 

Anyway,  here’s what I’ve got painted so far from the 1st Ed base set and expansions:

 
 
 
 
 
I should probably start working on the spawn points…

 
Not a big update today, thought I’d keep it short and sweet but I’m hoping to get quite a bit done over the weekend so more pics next week!


Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment